Due to COVID19 our Pre-Order Campaign is on hold!

Due to COVID19 and the global affects it is having on coffee production, manufacturing, packaging supplies, and logistics, we have made the difficult decision to put our Pre-Order campaign on hold.

What does this mean?

  1. Until such time when global markets re-open, we cannot provide definitive delivery dates for anyone who has already placed an order with our company.
  2. If you have placed an order, we want to re-assure you that your funds are safe and as soon as the markets re-open we will begin the process to produce and fulfill your order.
  3. Anyone who has already placed an order may opt to cancel their order at any time for a full refund.

We are going through very difficult and unprecedented times and with that in mind ask that you do you part to remain safe and strong.

It is our hope that you are able to get through this time safely and we look forward to fueling the next adventure in your lives when we can all enjoy the outside once more.

- The team @Stirz